Title: Conquer Your Fears
Author: Stephanie Camins
Publication Date: October 4, 2021
Available Format: Digital Download, PDF
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Stephanie Camins, LPC has worked with children, adolescents, adults, and families for 20+ years in a variety of mental health and educational settings with a focus on increasing personal strengths and fostering healthy relationships. She specializes in the treatment of trauma and anxiety, along with depression, stress management, life transitions, relationship issues, parenting, interpersonal struggles and work and career issues.
With a Master’s Degree in Counseling Psychology and years of hands-on research, Camins is well-grounded in theory and expert knowledge. She has curated peer-reviewed journal articles, extensive research, and packaged them in bite-size courses to share with you!
INSPIRATION FOR THE BOOK
“Where would you be in your life right now if you didn’t let fear hold you back? Would you have a new job, go back to school, finally leave that toxic relationship? I have seen so many people who are stuck in unhappiness because they can’t see a way to move forward. So often, we sabotage ourselves from living the lives we so want to live and deserve to have. Whether it’s fear, anxiety, doubt or negative thinking, this workbook will give you the tools to let go of those things that hold you back. You will learn how to define and set clear goals and will be given the resources to support you to overcome self-sabotage and self-doubt.”
— Stephanie Camins, LPC
INSIDE THE BOOK
What you’ll discover in this e-book:
- The power of taking action and the benefits of doing so
- How to overcome analysis paralysis (overthinking)
- How to work through fear, doubt, and the thoughts of others
- How to plan, organize, and take actionable steps towards your goals
- The importance of acknowledging failures, adapting, and overcoming obstacles
- Discover how to overcome the roadblocks to your success
- …and much, much more!
- Workbook: exercises that help you plan and take action