ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Stephanie Camins, LPC has worked with children, adolescents, adults, and families for 20+ years in a variety of mental health and educational settings with a focus on increasing personal strengths and fostering healthy relationships. She specializes in the treatment of trauma and anxiety, along with depression, stress management, life transitions, relationship issues, parenting, interpersonal struggles and work and career issues.
With a Masters Degree in Counseling Psychology and years of hands-on research, Camins is well-grounded in theory and expert knowledge. She has curated peer-reviewed journal articles, extensive research, and packaged them in bite-size courses to share with you!
See other books by Stephanie Camins: Stress-Free Management Plan, Optimize Your Brain, and Mental Health Aid.
INSPIRATION FOR THE BOOK
“Most of us understand that stress is preventing us from enjoying our time, but we don’t always know the best way to overcome our stress and continue enjoying our lives despite it. In fact, the majority of us just bottle up our stress until it slowly begins to take us over and prevent us from enjoying our daily lives. You might be spending time with your partner or your children, but you’re not really there. You’re actually in your head, thinking about work and other stressors. You never really relax. You never truly take a break. It’s possible for you to enjoy your life more.
So how on Earth are you going to magically reduce your stress and learn how to live your life again? For the past few years, I’ve been living a very productive, happy, and stress-free life. Just like you, I spent most of my time working and feeling bad about how I wasn’t spending those hours with my family and friends. But it really is possible to ‘hack’ your life so that you can spend more of it enjoying the little time we have on this Earth. I’ve mastered this lifestyle and I want to share my experiences with you so that you can get out of the situation that you are in. There’s a better way. This guide will tell you everything you need to start managing your stress better and therefore lead a happier lifestyle. Without further ado, let me introduce you to our brand new guide: Breathe!”
— Stephanie Camins, LPC
INSIDE THE BOOK
What you’ll discover in this e-book:
- How to reduce your workload with minimal effort
- How to reduce the stress you feel each day
- How to prepare your day to reduce stressful situations
- How to set and achieve your short and long term goals quicker
- How to minimize the chance of you having a breakdown
- How to relax when you get the chance
- How to take control of your stress
- How you can use techniques to calm yourself
- How to can get more done in less time by being calmer
- …and much, much more!
- bite-size itemized list to help you navigate the course and take actionable steps in your life
Resource Cheat Sheet
- a rolodex of top sites, blogs, forums, tools, apps, and services to get you even further
- an instant refresher of all the major points and action steps from the main guide